Cześć!
Poszukuję od jakiegoś czasu na Niemieckich stronach Toyoty Auris 2 generacji. Napisałam w sprawie interesującego mnie modelu i dostałam taką odwiedź.

"As I told you in my first email, I am in Helsinki, Finland and have the car with me.
The fact that the car is still registered in Germany doesn't help at all here in Finland, this is the real reason for selling the car.
As the taxes are too high, I cannot register the car here.

The car is in very good condition, no technical damage, never squashed and the kilometers are real.
It has 4 new summer tires and I still have the winter tires, which are almost new too. The car is fully equipped.

The total price is € 7,700 and also includes delivery and insurance to your address with no additional costs or hidden fees.
The TÜV is new.

1 - We use an international shipping company to handle delivery. The process is very simple and the car can be delivered directly to your address within 2-3 days.

I have a contract with a European shipping company that guarantees a fast and secure process including a trial period of up to 10 days. The shipping costs are paid by me.

(Includes a period of 10 days to test the car and check all original documents. During this period of 10 days you have to decide whether or not to keep the car).

OR

2 - You can come here in Helsinki to collect the car yourself.
I am waiting for a specific answer"

Co o tym myślicie?Może mieliście doczynienia z podobnymi sytuacjami? Oferta jest atrakcyjna ze względu na cenę, ale poza tym mega problematycznie zakładając że to nie bubel. Bo trochę to dziwne że tak mu zależy, załatwia firmę zamiast pozbyć się auta i dać dilerowi. Nie wiem też jak by miała wyglądać sprawa z wyrejestrowaniem samochodu i z zapłatą. Dodam że jestem prywatnym kupcem...