Niedawno rozmawiałem e-mailowo z rzekomym anglikiem, chciał mi sprzedać bardzo korzystnie Hondę City. Rozmowa skończyła się gdy chciał ode mnie zaliczkę. Sprawa opisana, także na stronie AŚ. Poniżej jeden z maili.

Hi there ,

The car will be delivered to your home address and you will not pay anymore money.
FINAL PRICE € 2,800 euro with shipping costs included, they will be covered by me.
Is a beautiful car but we are selling the car because we needed a sedan for work.
You won't be disappointed if you are the winner of this car.
The car's price is € 2,800 euro and we cover the delivery charges.
If you are interested in buying this car email back with your complete name,correct shipping address (and phone number),so we can have everything ready for sale and delivery.
The terms of the sale are as follows: A deposit in the amount of € 1.400 euro is required at the time of sale, € 1.400 euro after delivery confirmation ( after the car will arrive to you.).
You will have 5 days to test the car and after you have to decide If you want to keep it(and you have to pay rest of the money- € 1.400 euro ),or you reject it(you will receive your money back- € 1.400 euro ,and I will have my car back).

If you have any question or you need additional information please email me.
Thank you and have a nice evening
Sincerely , Matias Spanger