Temat: *****ci Allegro/Wymiana on-line

Starszy użytkownik Avatar zubeer
    Podziękowano Thanks Given 
    Podziękowano Thanks Received 
    Podziękowano
    _______
    Siła Reputacji

Domyślnie *****ci Allegro/Wymiana on-line

Tego samego dnia,za pośrednictwem allegro i wymany on-line,dostałem takiego oto maila:
    Hello.. This is monicabeen,and i'm in charge of Good's and services Dept. Unit. I am interested in the immediate purchase of your item, after several consideration over the website advert, i have really shown interest in the immediate purchase of this listing which will be meant for the UNICEF donation and will like to some details about the following questions and try as much as possible to get back to me for a prompt response. 1. Present condition of this item, 2. Are you the real owner? 3. Is this item still available? 4. can you accept paypal as a means of payment? 5.Actual selling price without shipping because i will be calling on The UNICEF Private shipper to have it picked up from your place. Pls Note that you are to have the i can only pay through paypal as i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking,but i have my bank acc attached to my paypal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through paypal,So pls kindly get back to me Thanks monicabeen Dept. UNICEF ORG.

Uważajcie!
    Pozdrawiam,

Maciek

Był Passat, 2010, 2.0D,170KM, DSG - jest Mazda 6, 2,5 AT 2015r i niestety - jest rozczarowanie...

parrot
    Gość

Domyślnie

Jeśli zapłaci PayPalem koszt całkowity (wraz z kosztami wysyłki) i kaskę zaksięgują na moim koncie, to nie widzę problemu, wyślę natychmiast

Tagi dla tego tematu

Zakładka

Zakładka

Uprawnienia